TV Thread Starter Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
If you can't find it then nobody has added it to the database.

If you're logged in at TMDb, you can do that. Look for the 'Add New TV Show' button in the upper right.

Oh ok was not sure how it works.

Edit - well after doing a load of searching I cannot find enough information on it to add it to the database

i think its to frustrating for Snog to wait TMDB developer so long and cannot release TV Show plugin

Yeah it must be as you so close to it all the time

please just release plugin without genre option if its works for 1.3.2 i will buy it now, just need to know do you provide free support and update for plugin??

I won't be able to do that today, but I had planned on doing it some time next week anyway.

I support all of my add-ons and provide regular updates as needed.

Hi maybe you can add some tutorial how to use TV Show plugin like youtube video or something similiar.

If someone needs a tutorial about how to copy a link they have no business using the internet. :eek:

I just created this as a notice above my At The Movies forum so you could do something like this for this one as well.

The members seemed to like it as they tend to forget how use it lol

yes yesterday user askin me how to put image inside post, second ones how to put video, so i decide to make complete user guides how to use forum function.

wonder for this plugin, what if i want add documentary genre in other forum, for example got category, tv show, documentary show, want separate documentary from tv show, it is possible??

That is forum genre limiting. You already know what the story is with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back