Cities: Skylines

3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Cities: Skylines
Cities: Skylines is a modern take on the classic city simulation and was released by Paradox Entertainment in 2015. The game introduces new game play elements to realize the thrill and hardships of creating and maintaining a real city whilst expanding on some well-established tropes of the city building experience.

From the makers of the Cities in Motion franchise, the game boasts a fully realized transport system. It also includes the ability to mod the game to suit your play style as a fine counter balance to the layered and challenging simulation. You’re only limited by your imagination, so take control and reach for the sky!
Players: 1
Co-op: No
Genre: Construction and Management Simulation
Released:
Publisher: Paradox Entertainment

Trailer

Screenshot
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

DirtRider

Validated XF Owner
Applications Owner
Raffles Owner
TMDb Threads Owner
OSB Display Owner
XF2 PayPal Balance
Custom Add-On Owner
Social Groups Owner
XF2 Groups Owner
XF2 Raffles Owner
XF2 OSB Owner
XF2 Movies Owner
XF2 TV Owner
XF 2 PayPal Owner
XF2 Games Owner
XF2 Style Stats
XF2 Music Owner
I noticed this game on sale and as I always did enjoy Sim City I thought it might be one to take a look at. Well they sure have taken Sim City to a new level improving on the overall game play.

I usually played sim city when I was bored and had nothing else to do. This looks to be leaps ahead of that. Unfortunately I bet it requires Windows to play.

Just for the heck of it I checked. Linux is supported. But it does require a Steam account to activate. Sorry, I don't do Steam.

Yes it seems that most of these games now require ether Steam or Origin and I am not keen on either but without them you rather stuck. With Steam in the workshop they have loads of mods and content you able to download so it does make the game much more configurable. You also able to make your own content so that in itself is really great.

Back