[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Thanks for answering those questions.
The last one (ability to forward report to a person whose email address was one of the questions / answers) seems a quite significant omission from what is a very clever and capable add-on.

I have installed this properly, no errors but nobody can view the created items as it says "Oops! We ran into some problems." "You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action." and I have it set to anyone "Whitelisted" can view this application. Can I please get some help, thank you.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Are you using the second thread reporting?
Attachments are associated only with the first thread.

I also noticed that maybe your attachment didn't uploaded in the screenshot - after uploading, the "Cancel" button should be replaced with "Delete"

Hey.

I'm getting this error when I go to the form, and I don't know what to do. First time using this. Can I please get some help?

It looks like yor XF tables have utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci collation and for some reason it is not set as default for new tables in MySQL settings.

Try to run these queries in the db:

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

But first make a backup.

I am running into the same problem. Did you find a fix?

v2.2.13 and 2.2.0 Release Candidate 5 of the add-on. I marked the Type as Active and set the form to active and checked publicly visible.

Minor comment, the copy button on Types is different from the copy button style on Forms. Would be awesome to make them consistent to help my OCD :D

Cheers!

Sorry for double post (can't edit my existing post), but for whatever it is worth, I imported the xml file of the Sample Form / Type and I'm unable to see those as well. My board is pretty stock, this is the only add-on that isn't xenforo official.

If one purchases this add-on for 2.2, and 2.3 comes out, will the 2.3 version be a free upgrade or will we need to re-purchase the add-on?

If 2.3 breaks the add-on we will make the necessary changes and all who have license it's a free upgrade.

If 2.3 does not break the add-on we won't make any changes.

Out of extreme curiosity, is it possible to add the form submission number to the title? For example, once someone submits a form, it will show the number of the form as it was submitted. (i.e. Question 001, Question 002, etc.)

I'm running into a limitation of the regex field; we're trying to validate an entered IBAN number (account) with the following regex:

^(?:(?:IT|SM)\d{2}[A-Z]\d{22}|CY\d{2}[A-Z]\d{23}|NL\d{2}[A-Z]{4}\d{10}|LV\d{2}[A-Z]{4}\d{13}|(?:BG|BH|GB|IE)\d{2}[A-Z]{4}\d{14}|GI\d{2}[A-Z]{4}\d{15}|RO\d{2}[A-Z]{4}\d{16}|KW\d{2}[A-Z]{4}\d{22}|MT\d{2}[A-Z]{4}\d{23}|NO\d{13}|(?:DK|FI|GL|FO)\d{16}|MK\d{17}|(?:AT|EE|KZ|LU|XK)\d{18}|(?:BA|HR|LI|CH|CR)\d{19}|(?:GE|DE|LT|ME|RS)\d{20}|IL\d{21}|(?:AD|CZ|ES|MD|SA)\d{22}|PT\d{23}|(?:BE|IS)\d{24}|(?:FR|MR|MC)\d{25}|(?:AL|DO|LB|PL)\d{26}|(?:AZ|HU)\d{27}|(?:GR|MU)\d{28})$

But that doesn't fit into the text box, is being cut off and thus results in ugly errors:
1700047835022.png

Any chance the character limitation of that field can be extended/removed?

One other feature request would be if certain fields can be positioned side-by-side, as in a separate column? That would make certain forms less huge to fill in...

I installed this addon without problems. I added a type, form and questions.

Where can I find this form?

If I go to /form/ then I got an error like "You do not meet the criteria for any forms. No forms are available for you".

Attachments

In your export file the form is available only admins (not a user group - /admin.php?admins/).
Make sure you meet this criteria and have permission to view forms.

We can extend the limit. I'll send you a PM.

I don't think we can do this
Rendering of questions in this add-on is extremely hard-coded

Thanks for your reply. One other thing I'm noticing: we have a forms type / category that we want to be visible to both guests as registered users. But if I leave all criteria options of the forms type empty, I'm getting a warning:
1700229549742.png

But setting both guest and logged in as criterium, nobody is seeing it (the field acts as an AND instead of an OR?)
1700229592797.png

Workaround for now it to create a spare secondary usergroup of which no one is member, and then selecting that user must not be part of that group. Works, but ...you know :)

Sorry to spam, but I have another question;
about the date selector;
- by default if you click on the year, you can go back till 1973. But we use it for example to enter someones birthday so we've got comments about age discrimination lol. Any setting to have the dropdown/selector at least go back eg. 100 years?
- when you choose a date, it is displayed in yyyy-mm-dd format, while we'd like it to be dd-mm-yyyy. But the language setting appear to be correct? What setting is used for this notation?
1700849195493.png1700849178243.png

Thanks for your support.

Different user criteria follow the AND rule. Specific criteria may have OR condition (within one criterion).

There is no limit to how deep you can select a year. If you select an end date and it will load an additional 50 years.

1700921660720.png

We could add an option to load a different number of years, but in XF 2.3 it looks like this Pikaday library will replaced with the native calendar.

For the date time picker input this is hardcoded in date_input.js.

Back