[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I own it too. What would you say it takes to fund the integration? :)
I could see quite a few uses for this type of integration.

Hoping to get a quicker response here, we are supposed to have alot of form submissions TODAY :eek:

Experiencing a critical issue:
1705087312453.png

Is shown when editing or creating a new form. Yet our PC sender options are blank? On version 2.2.1
1705087268221.png

Disregard... got it fixed. Previous saved username was missing a certain character that was deleted since the last time the form was created o_O

I think I may have found a potential issue; not 100% sure how to repo since it was a member that hit the error.

PHP Version: 8.2.15
Add-on version: 2.2.3

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Ozzy47 Ozzy47 is there any way to avoid the 'Post thread button' to replace the default post thread button?
I want to allow users to create regular threads and fill the form if needed.

For example, if the forum is about reviews I want users to be able to create regular threads for posting questions) and use the form to post reviews.

Ozzy47 Ozzy47 found the issue. There are two issues on the regular expression field within the admin control panel.

1) The length of the expression is not validated. Anything over 255 will be silently discarded on save, rendering the regular expression invalid.
2) The regular expression entered is not validated and accepted regardless of what is entered; so future saves will still consider the silently truncated expression as valid.

How can I enable Banned Members to use formulas? I set permissions but they can't see it

Could we get an Ability to make question have a minimum, or maximum character limit?

No, I mean, the form addon currently replaces the New Thread button. I don't want it to replace the button, instead, I want to allow the user to use the form only if they want by using a custom button.

I can this if you're willing to sponsor it.

I can add an option to allow banned users to use the forms, however if you use a redirect anywhere to another page after submitting, the user will see a message that they are banned.

How much?

Also, how much to allow the form to create a thread in the forum it is set rather than having to select the specific forum? I need the same form to be displayed across 30 forums and I want to avoid having to copy 29 times the form.

Back