[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
How do I get the prefix to assign to the new thread? I've added the prefix selector, but it does not apply on thread creation.

Ozzy47 ozzy47 would it be possible to add Captcha (as configured in board settings) to the form? Would love to leverage Advanced Forms as a replacement to the default Contact Us form.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Do you mean adding an option for each form to force the captcha to be displayed? (currently its already shown for guests if enabled in XF settings)

Most likely we can add this
I took a look at this in my free time

Oh nice, I didn't know this showed for guests! I suppose it could be useful to help prevent registered users from using bots as well, but having it shown for guests was my primary use-case and solves that problem :)

I do have 2 more questions though:

1) Is there a way to make a field read-only if a user is logged in and a value is present or to hide individual questions based on user group and then add the value via email template if not present?

For example, in the contact us form, username and email address is pre-populated and non-configurable if the individual is logged in as they are used in the submission vs even allowing the user to modify them again.
1704670332348.png

2) Is there a way to have a dependency that says if field X has value Y, route email to Z? I'd like to make the field route the request to different teams based on value.

Thank you!

Hello, when I am trying to make a new form and Add Questions it redirect me to Defualt Questions

When I try to add a defualt question I get

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'type_data' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 220
  6. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1521
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1253
  8. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 71
  9. XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 189
  10. XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Admin/Controller/Questions.php at line 327
  11. Snog\Forms\Admin\Controller\Questions->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Unfortunately, there is no such feature
I'll check if we can implement this, but I don't think it's possible without significantly changing the logic of this old addon

No, there are no conditions for reporting address depending on the answer

Sent you a PM

Is there any chance this could make it in to a future update?

Can't edit last post, but I also noticed in the latest version, I receive the following when trying to delete a question from a form. It seems to delete the question though.
1704776775004.png

More importantly though, I see the same problem when trying to submit a form.
1704777011204.png

What version did you have before the upgrade?

It looks like for some reason you are missing basic columns in xf_snog_forms_answers used to store answer logs, that was introduced in 1.0.2

I initially deployed 2.2.0 Release Candidate 5 and upgraded to 2.2.1. I noticed it is repoed in both my dev and production site. I had spot checked the questions were there prior to upgrade, but clearly not in depth enough.

I installed a fresh copy of the 2.2.1 on the dev site and rebuilt the answers table on the production site with the latest items. I haven't taken a look at the forms_forms table or forms_questions tables to see if there are column count discrepencies, but all other tables look accurate. Hopefully I am good to go moving forward.

Ozzy47 ozzy47 is there something special in the setup that must be done for a form to choose a prefix? The first question in one of my forms in the prefix type(Temp Ban or Perma Ban), but the prefix never sets itself upon form submission. My staff and I have to manually edit the questions and choose the prefix.1704842249480.png

This is weird. We haven't changed anything related to this column in these updates.

I did the same and I don't get these errors.

Are prefixes not displayed in the form or are they just not added to the thread?

Which version are you using?

I'm using Advanced Forms 2.2.0 Release Candidate 5 on Xenforo 2.2.13.
They're just not being added to the thread.

Disregard. Updated to the newest version and the problem seems to be resolved. :)

Actually on a side note has there been any consideration on adding a "scheduled post" option to advanced forms? Would love to see it someday!

Back