[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Cause i did not find the exact problem in the thread, i put my questio in here.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
This is the error message i got, after importing a form, just exported a minute before.

Exported --> Deleted existing forms --> importing the just exported

Would it be possible to add a field type for selecting a forum user? I'd like to have a field where people can say "I was referred by X user".

We recently updated the addon from 2.2.1 to 2.2.3 and then noticed an entry in the site error log:
ErrorException: Renamed column xf_snog_forms_questions.type_data to type_data__conflict to avoid schema conflict src/XF/Error.php:77

Indeed there's an extra column now, but both columns have type mediumblobso I am a bit confused about what went wrong.
Is this of any concern?

Yeah, in the previous build this column was not not nullable.

If you have not touched this column or changed the questions since the upgrade, run these SQL queries to restore the old column with the required change:

SQL:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

SQL:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Just bought this addon, but I can't seem to see any forums shown in single selection forum list?
1713068791726.png
Addon v. 2.2.3, and XenForo 2.2.15. Zero errors in ACP.

Since I can't edit... is it possible to also add a captcha to forms? Especially for ones guests have access too?

Hmm, it wasn't showing with recaptcha enabled, changed it to CF turnstile and it does seem to show. No errors in ACP.

Is webhook support (e.g. fired after form accepted/denied) a planned feature for 2.3?
I'd like to be able to trigger external things after a form is reviewed.

Hi,

I am experiencing the following error when attempting to install. I have previously installed the addon in 2022 and did not experience any issues then, so am unsure of what I'm doing wrong now.

XF\Db\Exception: xf_snog_forms_forms: in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230

1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 158
  6. XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 191
  7. XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable() in src/XF/Install/InstallHelperTrait.php at line 687
  8. XF\AddOn\AbstractSetup->createTable() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Setup.php at line 37
  9. Snog\Forms\Setup->installStep1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 62
  10. Snog\Forms\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 29
  11. Snog\Forms\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 419
  12. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  16. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2487
  17. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  18. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Weird, it does not display the full message of the thrown exception

Can't reproduce this on a clean installation of XF 2.2.15 and Forms 2.2.4 Beta 1
Provide information about your server environment like version of mysql and php

Back