[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Any way to manually download a specific version? I'm looking for the latest 2.1 compatible release.

I seem to be having some weird infinite-upgrading issue when I installed the latest version, Is it possible to get a downgraded version, like 2.1.2? Thanks :)

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
It was just a fresh install, apparently It was trying to upgrade to something not too sure, but luckily 2.1.2 worked when I installed the copy you sent, thanks!

Is there a way to remove the (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION) part of the forms and instead simply do not show the question if it isn't answered/left blank when the form is submitted and reported to a thread?

Bug report for version: 2.2.0

When creating a form and having it sent to a destination forum, it does not appear in the forum until a new form is created, I will link a video as it's a little difficult to explain.

Video Link

As you can see it only posts forms after a new one is created but it does not show the newly created form, if I'm doing something wrong then feel free to let me know but I've gone over it so many times and only conclusion I came to was this was a bug.

Lollipop56 Lollipop56 it works fine in my dev environment.

Check the "snog_posid" column value in the "xf_node" table for your "Player reports" node id.
If it not changed (0), perhaps some of your installed add-ons prevents this add-on from saving node entity.
Tell me the add-ons with "XF\Entity\Node" extensions from "/admin.php?class-extensions/" page (required enabled dev mode, don't forget to disable it again).

Also check the error log.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

I'm gonna be honest I don't have a single clue what any of this means, would you mind doing it if I gave you access?

Hi! I have XF 2.2.4 and Advanced Forms 2.0.35.
As I had a problem with that I downloaded beta 4 and installed on a test server.
I get this exception when I try to open a form. Happens both for new form or imported one:

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Does the addon try to use it's own encoding here?

I get that directly when I try to open a form on the url/form page or pasting the whole url in the address field.
So I am not dure what the actual error causing this is.

Oh, yes. Almost the same but it does have some more info.
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Back