You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
It looks like the error is still there.

Bug report for version: 2.2.0

Error when trying to import a form that has been exported. 2.2.0 Beta 6

Full error trace:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Hello, I'm using the latest version of advanced forms "[OzzModz] Advanced Forms 2.2.0 Beta 7".

I met 2 bugs:

1. "You must have to upload a minimum 1 attachment.'' It forces me to upload an attachment but if you check you will find the file upload is not necessary. In the settings option, I put a blank for this option.
2. When I want to submit a topic, it shows: Oops, you must wait for 168s then you can continue to produce.

There is not XF error log.

Can you please help me? Thank you so much.

Hello,
Yesterday I noticed that Conditional questions are written as null when writing to the database. But while the answers are coming via email, all the information is coming properly. (Except for the single line text field, where I use the {username} tag).

In the same way, the answers do not appear in the log file.

In short, some answers are not written to the database. (conditional questions as far as I can see)

This problem was also present in the previous 2.2.0 Beta X version, although we do not know for sure. I did not have this problem before version 2.2.0.

1630996966385.png

1630996966385.png

Hey ozzy

Ive update last week to the latest Beta 7 Version. Today we noticed, that the dorms which have the option "use form as thread quick reply" activated always have a disabled button. So no one is able to fill out this form, also no administrators.
When i simply remove the disabled attributes in the dev console of the current browser, everything is working fine. It also works fine, when i open the direct form URL.
There is also the problem, that you still use jquery 3.3.1 which isnt available anymore on xenforo 2.2.7. I need to change the template.

Same problem also with beta 8...

If you want, i can show you everything on my side, just let me know.

Best Regards

2021-09-22 17_42_18-Window.png

Hi,

I was wondering when you Approve/Deny an application if it's possible an account like (Form System) to automatically reply to the thread created by the application with a pre-made response instead of it starting a conservation.

With v2.2.0 Beta 9 everything works, but my Admin Log is full with the following Error:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
What can i do to prevent this error?
Best Regards

Back