[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Is there a way to show who accepted or denied a decision promote/poll, and when the staff member made that decision?

I'm having a new issue, and was wondering if there's a way to download older versions (the one that previously worked), or if restoring from a backup is my only option..

Unfortunately the only way to downgrade is to restore a backup.

What issue are you having?

My error is upon denying (accept seems to work) an application, I get the following:

TypeError: Argument 3 passed to Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form::sendConversationMessage() must be an instance of XF\Entity\User, null given, called in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\ redacted.com \src\addons\Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form.php on line 949 in src\addons\Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form.php at line 1073
  1. Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->sendConversationMessage() in src\addons\Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form.php at line 949
  2. Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->actionDeny() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 352
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 259
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 115
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 57
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2351
  7. XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 517
  8. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Additionally, although less critical, "Publicly Visible" does not stay enabled. My workaround has been to remove the user criteria which otherwise blocks the viewing of this particular form.

No matter what I try it always says "You don't have permission to view this form", I have tried changing all of the permissions and anything else that I can. Nothing works.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Is this a new problem after an update? A bug?

Or are you a new owner and encounter it the first time?

This occurs when you set up your user criteria wrongly.

Don't forget that if that specific form you created in the admin control panel belongs to a form type, you must meet both criteria. First you must meet the set criteria for the type, and then the criteria for the form itself to be able to view the form.

If you post screenshots of your user criteria, we can help you out.

In the documentation I created a quick example for people to see how the general gist works, see point 11: https://snogssite.com/threads/advanced-forms-documentation.3677/#message-anchor-011 or you can find the gif on here: https://streamable.com/8gpkti

How to download a non beta release for xenforo 2.2?

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.2 Update 2.2.0 Beta 7

Back