[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
but i want to install on test site first. before going or live site Since the current version 2.0.27 is not having any problems on latest xenforo.

is there a way to create forms via the API or some other computer-controlled method? For example, our use case is creating election forms roughly once a month with similar questions, but dates etc updated. We'd like to automate this process if possible.

Would this be a use case of the form import option, or does that option overwrite what is currently on the server? If yes, does some documentation exist on how to structure the xml or should we just create a "Test form" and template based off of that?

Heya, maybe I am just blind, but is there any option how to add image to question? I mean for example "Here is image and you must find and write what is wrong on that image".

As I say, I am blind... :rolleyes: "You may use BBCode here." OMG... Thank you.

I was on a rather old version 2.0.16.1, tried upgrading to a newer version but I'm getting:

"One or more add-ons currently have actions pending and may be in an inconsistent state. Because of this, some errors may be suppressed and unexpected behavior may occur. If this does not change shortly, please contact the add-on author for guidance."

It sits on the upgrading screen for quite some time, refreshing adding new ... each little refresh. No server errors, just shows this:

1645335322710.png

Thoughts?

I let it sit for about an hour with some refreshes no luck. No biggie, I rolled back to a backup I had.

Can you send the latest stable version of Forms? I'm guessing it's still newer than what I had :D.

Wondering if it is possible to post a form as a Thread then post the results below as a reply. Thanks! I've tinkered with it for some time today. It's great.

Question on the use of Advanced Forms.

Could we set it up to serve as a membership & renewal page, letting users fill in their particular custom fields that are in the database and then proceed to a PayPal page for dues payment?

I've been studying what I can find of the plugin and looks like it might be what we are looking for but I don't see any references to
1) saving data to the database​
2) sending a copy of the form or data to the admin upon submission​
3) a way to print out the completed data for all (ie, to get a list of members and their details​
Do you have a test or demo site anywhere?

We are trying to come up with a membership plugin for our car club Xenforo site. About 75 total members

Thanks

Paul

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
This addon can't fill pre-existing custom fields. This feature is on the wish-list but not likely to be added soon I believe.

One can set redirect urls in ACP for each form, so you can link to PayPal url if you like. But usually the common expectation is that it redirects you back after payment, but this addon can't do that (I assume, I never used payment with XF).

Possible, see 5.1.11: https://snogssite.com/threads/advanced-forms-documentation.3677/#message-anchor-5111

Also possible, see 5.3.4: https://snogssite.com/threads/advanced-forms-documentation.3677/#message-anchor-534

Not possible. XF doesn't have that build-in, nor this addon.

On this site you can see the basic working of it: https://snogssite.com/form/

But there is no demo for the full thing, where you can test the Admin Control Panel options and set your own stuff. You need to buy if you want to see the whole thing. 30$ for a lifetime license for such a complex addon is really a bargain, can speak from experience. Or just read the documentation: https://snogssite.com/threads/advanced-forms-documentation.3677/ , it lists 95% of everything it has. The left out 5% is because after I wrote the documentation, some new stuff was added but I didn't have the time to update the documentation yet.

That should be fairly do-able with XF. Just set up usergroups. Then use the user upgrade system of XF when one gets promoted to a usergroup after payment. But how you handle the data is of course half possible and half not possible with this addon.

Hi,

After updating to version 2.2.0 Beta 18 I can't use this add-on anymore. There are no options in the ACP sidebar, existing forms can't be used. When I click on the button I get 'You don't have permission to view this page'.

Feel like an idiot now. I was looking with the wrong account. Now I've logged in with my superuser account and I can see it in the ACP. But still there is an error when I click on the button.

I'll go through settings one more time, but it was working before the last update.

Reactions: sbj
Back