[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.6 Beta 1

No permission to download
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
In case it helps, I would like to add that I think developers ought to provide multiple optional levels of support for each paid add-on purchased.

Though I'm not talking about the usual [3 months], [6 months] & [12 months] time periods support options some developers offer during add-on purchases as optional extras for a fee up front.

These options are great in my opinion, however what I'm specifically suggesting is for additional options, such as - for example: [Bronze level support], [Silver level support] & [Gold level support].

(Pretty sure these could easily integrate with the usual time period support options too of course.)

In this example, let's say I was just now about to purchase [OzzMods] 'Badges' add-on for $30, and we might also see options available for purchasing basic support extras, eg:
•[3 months @$10]
•[6 months @$20]
•[12 months @$35] ✓

-After selecting one of these basic support periods, then an additional set of options would appear for optionally selecting an upgraded level of support during the selected time period, eg:
•[Bronze support @+$10]
•[Silver support @+$20]
•[Gold support @+$35] ✓

~In this example I've selected 12 months basic support @$35 + upgraded to gold level support @$35, so I'd pay an extra $70 for 12 months of gold level support, on top of $30 for the add-on, so in total $100 all up.

*Again, this is just a simple example of an idea I think might be helpful, and I wouldn't know if something like this has already been tried, though I haven't seen anyone else doing it so far.

Can't add an icon, the error persists.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

I didn't have this addon, I installed a new one without errors.

I love the badges add-on but I cant figure out how to change the position of the badges to go below the moods. Any ideas how I can move the position of the badges below the moods?

i1707962810271.png

I would check out the template modifications and change the message_macros one for this addon to a higher number.

If that don't work, I'll need a copy of the moods addon to test with.

It doesnt seem to let me edit the execution order to a higher number. Is that what you wanted me to edit?

1708093983418.png

Hi Team,
How can I get this to work in xfrm_resource_view template.
I like to show the badges that the resource author has.
When I dump vars in this template, I can get user_id.
Can you please tell me how I can pull the badges from the user_id.

Thank you

Currently badges can only be retrieved from an \XF\Entity\User entity

Display them in the same way as in this template modification:

HTML:

Hi Painbaker Painbaker
Just to make sure i understand, you confirm i can add the above template modification in the xfrm_resource_view template and it should work?

If not then what needs to be done to get the \XF\Entity\User entity Available in this template.

Yes
Just replace user variable according on template where you trying to add this, like in "xfrm_resource_view" use $resource.User instead of $user:

Code:

This is so very helpful. Thank you very much Painbaker Painbaker
I'm narrowing it down to some fine details.
I would like to include the badge detail as how under member's profile Badges tab. How do I call that template?
I have tried playing around with it like this but not working
Code:

Screenshot 2024-10-22 at 10.31.29 AM.png

Back