This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.1 Patch Level 3

No permission to download
I am wondering, did this add-on stop working with the latest update to XenForo, 2.2.13? Not seeing flags after I upgraded......

I’m not sure, I haven’t updated to 2.2.13 yet.
I have confirmed that the flags do not show when a page is loaded.

HOWEVER, when you mouse over a user's name/profile, then the flag appears below all of the users' names in the thread. Mousing over a thread contributor's name "activates" the display of the flags for the thread.

I have confirmed this is the case with both the "Default" XenForo skin, as well as the PixelExit "Flat Awesome" skin, so I do not believe it is skin-dependent. Probably some sort of minor display issue with XF 2.2.13.

Loaded thread - no flags displayed:

Loaded thread - display name moused over:

Loaded thread - flags displayed after mouseover:

Hi Snog

Thank you for the amazing app - "[OzzModz] Country Flags by IP Address 2.2.0 Patch Level 4". My app was working fine but recently it broke and the flags are not showing anymore, not sure why . what areas I can check to troubleshoot, I removed and reinstalled couple times already still no luck. I am using Cloudflare, but even then it was working until I noticed flags missing. any thoughts, thank you
I generated MaxMind license again and saved to ACP in xenforo2 but not working still, permissions checked all enabled too.

I just updated this and the only user that can see flags seems to be the admin.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…