[OzzModz] Login Spaminator

[OzzModz] Login Spaminator [Paid] 2.3.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I’m not 100% certain that it will remove the N/A from the registration form, that seems to be a custom addition.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Yep I'd noticed that first off, I asked for the site URL because I have never seen a "Verification: N/A" on a login form before. And there's not one on his site. But there IS one on his register form.
It won't get rid of that "Verification" thing. That's coming from some other addon possibly.

verification.jpg

I see this in your page source code.
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

qa-captcha. Probably needs to be disabled.

Please post your logs here in the future, and also give us a nice review at the xenforo site after you've seen how much better your life is, with Spaminator products.

I will do, just setting things up. I have one other issue related to a different addon which I will mention in a new thread, cheers

A customer's body count log from today. 199,948 since around Christmas. That's one hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred forty-eight. Without even one bot getting through. Six months, very busy site.

loginlog2.jpg

I have been using this addon and i just checked and i noticed there are about 5 logs. I guess its working then.

Hi there, I've successfully installed Spaminator to the forum backend but I can't seem to enable the plugin. The plugin starts 'processing' but then stops and reverts back to the add-on page. The name has a line through it. Can you advise why this could be happening?
Thanks

I've been using this tool for a few years now and it's worked excellent.
However, about a month ago we started getting spam again :-( I upgraded to 2.1.1 and they are still breaking through.
Will you be releasing an update that might change up some of the dummy questions? I'm thinking they found you out and are circumventing your code?

THIS tool? Registration Spaminator? I see you licensed for the login Spaminator only. Posted in wrong thread?

Either way, it's very likely human operators getting through.

Yup, you are correct.
However, reading both descriptions they seem to be the same tool, even up to the versioning.
What is the difference between the two?

One works on the register form, one works on the login form. Same principle for all three. Same execution.

I've moved the posts to the correct thread.

Back