[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Can someone help me please with this problem with other add-on?

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/tickets.7442/
When I try create ticket from banned account I get message:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
And in admin panel I get this error:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Hi all, just one question: I'm using a form as a widget after the last post in a thread.

When a user submits a form, the thread in which the form is filled out goes into the moderation queue.

I would avoid this.

Any suggestions?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
This has nothing to do with this addon. It is a node problem.

In this addon you can choose the node where a new thread should be posted for each form. In your case for that form you chose a node with moderation enabled.

Go to your ACP and go to your node settings and change it.

Thanks for your suggestion. I've already set up the node were form is submitted but nothing change.

Some details: when I said "I'm using a form as a widget after the last post in a thread.", the filled form is placed in a different node than where users fill out the form

Again, the "moderation queue" is only activated if you have in that node it activated. This addon can't change that.

If you send me your details in private, I can take a look at it. Would be nice to tell me which form is the problem to check the node it is in.

Hi - the agreement option does not generate a text box where people can click. Can you please look into this?

Hi, what if I accidentally remove the local files before unistall from the addon section? I noticed the mistake and reuploaded the old version files but it doesn't updade. Even with the 2.0 files online it doesn't update. It says that 1.2.12 cannot update to 2.0

I just followed the instructions in the readme, but now I'm stuck with that. Maybe it's usefull to remind this step in the readme.

Not sure if this is the right place for feature requests, but one of the features I think myself and others would definitely find useful are canned responses. These could be saved under a new tab, Completion Tasks, which would allow for sending a reply to the thread or PM where the thread was reported, create a new thread, or create a new PM.

For approval, I think just having a WYSIWIG field where you provide the canned response is fine, with placeholders for things like the applicant's name, the reviewer's name, and being able to plug in question names and responses in a similar manner to what you can do with a thread title.

For denial, I think it can be the same thing, but add an additional placeholder for a reason/explanation. When the reviewing moderator clicks the Deny button on the form, a reason field in the modal will be present so the moderator can describe why the application is being denied. Additionally, an option to require a reason should be present.

Also, while we're on the topic of Completion Tasks, it may also be good to have an option to change the thread prefix (if applicable). Right now, my mods have to remember to update the thread prefixes on our applications manually. We use thread prefixes to be able to track application status at a glance, and currently reviewing applications is a three step operation: reply, approve/deny, and update the thread prefix. It would be great if all of this was bundled under a single click on the approve or deny button.

As an amendment to my last, since I just missed the edit window, I had forgotten that canned text responses do in fact exist under the decision/poll promotion option. With this in mind, I suppose my feature request would be updated to allow sending these verdicts as a thread response instead of only a PM.

Hello,

a question about FORM COOLDOWN

2023-03-16_134806.jpg

Is there any warnig for user that tries to subit without waiting the form cooldown time?

We have just updated to RC 4 and suddenly our "Awaiting Approval" members are given a permission error when trying to fill out a form.

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."

We use this for people to fill out membership applications. Their user group is "Registered" and their User State is "Awaiting Approval".

We changed nothing except updating from the beta to the RC.

We have the forms User Criteria set to: User State = "Awaiting Approval". No other criteria. We have tried adding the "Registered" user group to the form criteria, but the error persists.

Registered user group has permission to View forms.

To troubleshoot we changed users to "Valid" and the form criteria to "Valid" and the form worked. It's almost as if Xenforo or the Add-On will not allow an "Awaiting Approval" member to access the forms, regardless of our settings.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Back